Tactical Backpack ALS/BLS
The tactical backpack adapts to any emergency situation thanks to its semi-rigid construction that guarantees extra protection and adaptability to both the content and the user.
In addition, the inner layout can be organized for an easy identification of the content.
• The front compartment can be wide opened and includes a detachable transparent PVC window to easily identify its content.
• New laser cut MOLLE system all around the bag with drainage holes for water or dust.
• Compression side straps and extra-slim zipper pocket.
• Ergonomic padded backpack straps.
• Adjustable chest straps with glow-in-the-dark whistle buckle.
• Quick-release system for emergency situations.
• Detachable waist strap to securely adjust the backpack.
• Padded back panel to guarantee total comfort.
• Compression bottom straps to attach a blanket, a sleeping bag or a mat.
• Bottom zipper pocket to store the included rain cover.
• Identification panel, detachable life cross rubber patch, and cardholder.
• Reflective high-quality bands and pullers.
• The main compartment is divided into two sections, each of them with many dividers and compartments.
• Front section to securely store the defibrillator thanks to the adjusting elastic bands. It also includes two adaptable dividers and two multipurpose mesh pockets.
• Top front pocket for different material.
• The other section is completely adjustable thanks to the inner dividers and its many straps and elastic bands.
• Molle velcro straps to securely attached the oxygen cylinder (up to 3L) including manometer.
• Back compartment for the hydration bag and an oxygen tube output.
• Isothermal ampoule holder for up to 46 vials.
• Inner flap with three high capacity mesh pockets.
Elite Medic Bags have NO CONTENTS. It is just the bag itself.
Should you need contents for the bag, refer to our site and order those as well. 😊
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THERE IS A 6 WEEK DELAY BETWEEN ORDERING AND SHIPPING.